10th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 10th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organized by Scientix, took place in Brussels in February 2016, from Friday 26 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 28 (end ~14h).
The programme included:
- Presentations and workshops from guest projects.
- Workshops in the Future Classroom Lab.
63 participants from 25 countries joined the event, including:
- 42 Scientix STEM teachers (selected from over 500 applications).
- 16 project / organization representatives
- and European Schoolnet colleagues
- STEM & MAKERS/FEST EXPO
- University of Valencia
- ER4STEM - Educational Robotics for STEM
- Game of Higher Mathematics
- Science in Schools
- Web-Based Physics Virtual Labs
- eSchools project: Modular digital education resources for STEM subjects
- Future Classroom at your school: Yes you can
Workshops slides or materials:
- Session I - Workshop A: What does STEM mean for science education?
- Session I - Workshop B: Educational Robotics for STEM
- Session I - Workshop C: How using mysteries support science education
- Session II - Workshop A: Web-Based Physics Virtual Labs
- Session II - Workshop B: D3MOBILE: build 3D models from photos
- Session II - Workshop C: Learning Stories at SAF
- Session III - Workshop A: Sure, I’m interested in your idea/project, you’ve got 1’
- Session III - Workshop B: Critical Minds - An overview - an innovative way to infuse 21st Century skills in STEM education
- Session III - Workshop C: Make one change in your next STEM class
- Session IV - Workshop A: Erasmus KA1 mobility schemes for beginners
- Session IV - Workshop B: Inside & Outside Classroom Geometry
- Session IV - Workshop C: Use of Science Fiction movies in classes