Call for Scientix Ambassadors 2023-2024
Scientix is looking for dynamic, motivated and creative teachers and other educators to join our Scientix Ambassadors Panel. The Scientix Ambassadors Panel already consists of more than 1000 Scientix Ambassadors selected from the previous and current editions of Scientix. Scientix Ambassadors are active or retired teachers, and other educators. They come from anywhere in the world and they are willing to support the dissemination of Scientix, as well as the exchange of practices and knowledge between all STEM education stakeholders.
Scientix Ambassadors help share Scientix activities at national level and play an active role in supporting innovation in STEM education in their countries. Their work is essential to expanding and consolidating a community whose core values are sharing good classroom practice in the STEM area and ensuring that students are equipped with the skills they need to succeed as adults. Scientix already has more than 1000 active Ambassadors and would like to expand with additional teachers.
Scientix Ambassadors act on a voluntary basis and the requirements to become an Ambassador are:
1) Completing the application form.
2) Successfully completing one Scientix MOOC from this list:
- Terra Mission MOOC: Teaching Sustainability for Action (2022)
- STEM Out of The Box: A STEM Approach to Non-STEM Subjects (2022)
- Make it Open Schooling (9 January 2023 – 15 February 2023)
- Exploring Nature-Based Solutions in Your Classroom Rerun (13 February 2023 – 22 March 2023).
3) Registering at least one STEM activity on the Map of the STEM Discovery Campaign 2023.
4) Approval by the Ministries of Education in the corresponding countries (European Schoolnet in charge of this step and liaising directly with the relevant Ministries of Education).
5) Successfully completing the 6th online Scientix Ambassadors Training Course (SATC). Invitation to join the SATC will only be possible if points 1, 2, 3 and 4 have been completed. The course will run from April 17 until May 5, 2023.
Deadline to apply
7 April 2023 (23:59 CET)
Open to active or retired teachers, and other educators, from any country in the world!
See the full terms and conditions and the application form. Join us!