2nd Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 2nd Scientix Projects’ Networking Event will take place on Friday 5th September 2014 in Brussels:
- in collaboration with the nanOpinion project and,
- in conjunction with the Cycle 2 Scientix teachers’ kick-off meeting which will run from the 5th to the 7th of September with ~40 STEM teachers from across Europe.
With the theme “Teacher training in European projects and Policy recommendations”, the event will bring together a maximum of 30 project representatives from European and national science education projects to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
The one-day workshop will include:
9:00 - 9:30 Registration
9:30 - 10:00 Welcome
10:00 - 12:00 Brief presentation of projects present, highlighting their teacher training and policy recommendations activities
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13: 00 - 16:00 Workshops:
A: Teacher training in European projects (moderated by Scientix)
B: Policy recommendations from European projects (moderated by nanOpnion)
16:00 - 17:00 Conclusions and farewell
In addition, up to 10 of these project representatives are welcome to disseminate their project to teachers during the Scientix teachers' kick-off meeting on Saturday 6th.
- The registration for the event is free of charge;
- Lunch will be provided for all participants;
- Travel is at the participants' expenses;
- Up to 10 projects attending the event on Friday, will be welcome to join the Cycle 2 Scientix Teachers Kick-off meeting on Saturday 6th and run a 45' workshop with 10-20 participants and present in 10' their project to all ~40 participants;
- Scientix will cover one night of accommodation of participants if needed, on either Thursday 4th September or Friday 5th September (if the project representative will be running a workshop the next day).
- Deadline to register: 29th of August or until all places are taken.
Check out the list of confirmed projects and participants.
- In your country
- STE(A)M Partnerships
- Scientix Moodle
- Scientix Webinars
- Translation Service
- Scientix blog
Subscribe to our email updates to get all the latest news!