The 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign is a joint international initiative organised by Scientix that invites projects, organisations, libraries, schools, universities and youth clubs across Europe and around the world to celebrate careers and studies in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The theme for this year’s campaign is:
STEM is present in virtually all aspects of our lives. That is why we believe everyone should have access to STEM education emphasizing the value of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. This year, we encourage every educational stakeholder to organize events and activities that raise student awareness and make STEM accessible to everyone, showcasing key skills that students and our societies will need in the near future.
Running from 1 February to 30 April 2022 with a peak of activities during the week of 23 to 30 April, the STEM Discovery Campaign is a celebration of the ongoing commitment and work carried out by dedicated teachers and every stakeholder in education to improve science education and literacy in Europe.
We invite everyone to get involved in the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign by organising STEM activities and featuring them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map, becoming partners and participating in our competitions as well as other online events!
Add your STEM activity on the Map!
Are you participating in a STEM activity between February and April 2022? Include it on the map! Participants organising an online STEM event or a STEM activity at schools from 1 February to 30 April 2022 may also enter the STEM Discovery Campaign competitions.
You want to participate?
Here are some ideas of what you can do to contribute to one of the biggest STEM campaigns worldwide:
- Organise any (online) STEM activity with/for your students, such as webinars, chats, discussion boards, quizzes etc.
- Participate in one of our STEM competitions.
- Use the Scientix Moodle to create your own online courses
- Use the Scientix Online Meeting Room to host your own webinars, live events, Q&A etc.
- Participate in one of our events and other online opportunities.
- Write a story of implementation on the STEM Discovery Campaign Blog.
- For schools, projects and organisations: become an official partner of the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign
Every action listed above can be included on the STEM Discovery Campaign map and therefore help us encourage more people to organise educational activities to help us make STEM for All!