How to get contacted by STEM projects
The Scientix match-making tool allows STEM education projects to contact science teachers and other science education professionals - members of the Scientix community - and invite them to collaborate with them on their projects and initiatives.
If you want to receive messages from the STEM education projects, you have to agree to be contacted through this tool in your public profile:
- Register on the Scientix website (if you haven't done so) at: /register
- Sign in to the website with your username and password, and complete the information on your profile page. To access your profile page, click on the yellow button on top of the website, and the click again on the link "My Account".
- On your profile page click on the link 'Edit profile'
- Click on the link 'edit' next to your name to complete your personal information (you can also add information about your organisation - click on the link 'Add' in the My organisation section).
- In the personal information section, you have to tick the check box 'I want to be contacted by STEM projects.'. Once you have filled in the form, click on 'Submit changes'.
In the event of any problems, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org