The 8th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organized by Scientix, will take place in Brussels in October 2015, from Friday 16 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 18 (end ~14h).
The programme will include:
- Presentations and workshops from the winners of the Scientix resources awards
- Presentations and workshops from guest projects (see how to get a slot as presenter).
- Workshops in the Future Classroom Lab
Up to 70 participants are expected to join the event:
- eTwinning STEM teachers
- Scientix resources winners
- 10 Amgen teachers
- and 25 STEM teachers new to the international Scientix events.
If you would like to be one of the 25 invited STEM teachers, fill in the application form below. Please note, Scientix will cove the flight to/from Brussels, the hotel for the nights of Friday and Saturday, and all meals from Friday night to Sunday lunch included. Local transport, travel to/from airport, and health insurance are at the participants' expenses.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday 22nd of September 2015.
We will selecting the 25 teachers from among all applicants, taking into account:
- A fair distribution of places by country of origin.
- First requests will have more chances of being selected.
- Teachers new to EU STEM projects are specially encouraged to apply.