The 11th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organized by Scientix, will take place in Brussels in March 2016, from Friday 18 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 20 (end ~14h).
The programme will include:
- Presentations and workshops from guest projects (how to get a slot as a presenter).
- Workshops in the Future Classroom Lab
Up to 60 participants are expected to join the event (including 40 invited STEM primary / secondary school teachers new to the international Scientix events).
If you would like to be one of the 40 invited STEM primary / secondary school teachers, fill in the application form below. Please note, Scientix will cover the flight to/from Brussels, the hotel for the nights of Friday and Saturday and all meals from Friday night to Sunday lunch included. Local transport, travel to/from airport, and health insurance are at the participants' expenses.
Deadline to apply: Sunday 28th of February 2016.
We will be selecting the 40 teachers from among all applicants, taking into account:
- A fair distribution of places by country of origin.
- Earlier requests will have more chances of being selected.
- Teachers new to EU STEM projects are specially encouraged to apply.
- Primary school teachers are specially encouraged to apply.