11th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 11th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 18th of March 2016. This event was organized in conjunction with the 11th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab.
With the theme "The importance for STEM education of Head of schools' associations & Teacher associations" and "Teaching the History of Science nowadays" the event brought together 22 representatives from 15 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants, projects and organizations present)
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.
- “Exploring Nature-Based Solutions in Your Classroom” MOOC 11.01 › 17.02 |
- The 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign 01.02 › 30.04 |
- Scientix webinar: Low-cost experiments - increasing access to hands-on science in your home and around the world 10.02 |
- STEM Alliance - Scientix - Microsoft Live Event: “Artificial Intelligence and the Imagine Cup Junior” 11.02 |