Funds for teachers to attend the 2nd Scientix Conference
(Please note the information on this page is subject to change.)
Scientix is happy to announce it will be covering the flights to attend the 2nd Scientix conference of 200 STEM teachers
Would you like to obtain a grant to cover your flight to Brussels for the Scientix conference? Please read the conditions of eligibility carefully and if you meet these requirements, go ahead and apply for a grant filling in the application below.
Conditions of eligibility:
- Applicants must be pre-service STEM teachers (i.e. those in university studying to become STEM teachers) or in-service STEM teachers (i.e. working in 2014 in a school) from either primary or secondary education.
- Applicants cannot be part of the Scientix teachers' panel.
- Applicants cannot have any other project or organization covering part of their trip for attending the Scientix conference.
- Applicants must guarantee they will be able to attend the conference.
- Applicants must guarantee they will be attending the whole conference: from 4pm on Friday 24 October to 4pm on Sunday 26 October.
- To apply by filling in the questionnaire below: 4 pm, Wednesday 25 June, 2014. Closed!
- Beneficiaries will be contacted via email by Friday 4 July, 2014.
- Grant receipients must confirm via return email their acceptance of the grant by Monday 7 July, 2014.
- Final list with confirmed grant receipients will be published here Thursday 10 July, 2014.
Before filling in the form, make sure to read the full terms and conditions.
Applications for grants now closed.