The 6th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organized by Scientix, will take place in Brussels in May 2015, from Friday 8 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 10 (end ~14h).
Target audience: This workshop will be for Heads of Schools only.
Aim: To present Heads of Schools with examples of what STEM teachers can get from Scientix and other Science Projects. Share knwledge and tips between heads of schools and discuss whole school approaches to improve the interest of students' in science careers.
The programme will include:
- Presentations and workshops from guest projects (see how to get a slot as presenter).
- Workshops in the Future Classroom Lab
Up to 50 participants are expected to join the event:
- 30 Heads of schools new to the international Scientix events, invited by Scientix.
- 10 Head teachers, sent by Microsoft and Promethean.
- Up to 10 presenters / workshop leaders.
If you would like to be one of the 30 invited heads of schools, fill in the application form below.
For the invited heads of schools, Scientix will cover the flight to/from Brussels, the hotel for the nights of Friday and Saturday, and all meals from Friday night to Sunday lunch included. Local transport, travel to/from airport, and health insurance are at the participants' expenses.
Deadline to apply: Monday 13th of April 2015.
We will selecting the 30 heads of schools from among all applicants, taking into account:
- A fair distribution of places by country of origin.
- First requests will have more chances of being selected.
- Heads of teachers new to EU STEM projects are specially encouraged to apply.