38th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
This event brought together Ministries of Education, industry representatives and STEM education experts to discuss the First integrated STEM teaching framework currently under development by the STE(A)M IT project.
You can find the presentations from the event below:
- STEAMOnEdu Competence development of STE(A)M educators through online tools and communities
- LEGO ® Education Integrated STEM Education
- Good Practice from Secondary School and Teacher Educators
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths With Passion!
- Framework for the Education Strategy for Malta 2014-2024
- Increasing young people’s motivation to choose STEM careers through an Innovative Cross disciplinary STE(A)M approach to education CHOICE
- National Core Curriculum for Upper Secondary Education - Finland