23rd Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 23rd Science Projects Workshop at the Future Classroom Lab, co-organised by Scientix and the STEM Alliance initiative, took place in Brussels from Friday 22 June (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 24 June (end ~13:30h) 2018.
This workshop welcomed 53 participants in total, including 47 teachers from 20 different countries.
The winners of the STEM Discovery Week competitions in 2018, by Scientix and the STEM Alliance, were invited to attend this workshop. As part of a special awards ceremony, the winners presented their activity to the other participants and talked about their plans for next year's campaign. Please find here a list of those presentations.
- It is cool to be STEM.
- STEM in Lithuania.
- Programação e Robótica.
- School of small scientists Espiciencia.
- Means of transport and STEM.
- Workshop of integrated science, mathematics and history lessons.
- Academy of STEM.
- Launch of Loreto's Digital Leaders.
- Sunflower Buildings.
- STEM & IBSE in action: Earthquakes and engineering in the classroom.
- Erasmus+. SW. Women in Science. Restaurants App.
- What are mathematics, science and engineering for in real life? STEM in some professional areas.
- “Say yes to STEM for the Future!”
- Say Yes to STEM w 13 LO - Global Learning in the STEM Fields.
- Our home town Birkirkara.
- CODEMA GO.
- Observation of Jupiter and The Moon by handmade telescopes.
- Ada Lovelace - The First Programmer.
- Light up your STEM star.
- STEM ‘E’ FOR ENGLISH.
- Open Lab.
- Science Festival (SF).
- Find your code, play and explore and say yes to STEM with Scientix and Go-Lab!
- Happy PI Day.
- Hands-on workshops at the Kareas High School.
- Learning sciences through practice.
- Science Marathon.
- Say Yes to STEM and save the environment.
- STEM PRO- Panel.
- Do You Have a Dream Career?
- Meeting with the representative of the industry.
- Say YES to STEM KPL.
- Meeting with astrophysics Marija Strojan.
- Girls and ICT.
- Open Lesson.
- Life without science - No, Science at school - Yes.
- Preparing for the future- STEM professions.
- Drawing engineer activity with teachers.
- Lviv STEM Festival in Lviv Secondary School 62. Visit to IT company.
Note: this page will be constantly updated until all presentations are collected and published
- EMINENT 2019: Towards a whole-school innovation culture 06.11 › 07.11 | Poland
- The Astronomy Day in Schools 10.11 › 17.11 |
- Desgranando Ciencia 6 20.11 › 23.11 | Spain
- STEM Alliance & Scientix webinar with EPCA: “Careers and skills of the future in petrochemical industry” 20.11 |