Scientix Projects' Support
Scientix offers support from the Scientix ambassadors to projects
From January 2017 to December 2018, Scientix offers projects published in the projects repository, the support of the Scientix ambassadors for specific tasks.
Scientix ambassadors are STEM teachers (including some primary school teachers) from over 30 countries in Europe and beyond. An example of teachers and countries can be found here.
- Fill in the form requesting the help of 1 to 5 ambassadors.
- Provide detailed information on the task, estimated time needed of the ambassadors and start/deadline.
- Provide any additional information which will help us determine if our ambassadors can support you on this (e.g. Countries, languages, skills, knowledge...).
Examples of tasks
- Moderation of communities of practice or forums
- Literature review on a specific STEM education related topic
- Design of lesson plans
- Review of resources
- Feedback on websites and teachers' guides and materials
Terms and conditions
- Projects eligible to request support must already included in the Scientix projects' repository or be in the process of being published;
- All requests will be reviewed and Scientix will confirm whether it's approved within 2 - 3 working days.
- If approved, Scientix will identify the appropriate ambassadors and will help coordinate.
- In all communication between the projects and the assigned Scientix ambassadors, Adina Nistor adina.nistor (at)eun.org will have to be kept in CC.
- The maximum working hours available per Scientix ambassador to support projects is of 6 days (45.6 hours).
- Project representatives will be informed about the assigned ambassadors one week before the starting date provided. They must provide work to the ambassadors within 5 days of being introduced to them.
- All Scientix ambassadors support the dissemination of information from projects published through the Scientix portal (news, social media, etc.). Therefore additional dissemination support will not be eligible as a task.
Support request form