Scientix aims to facilitate the work of the different public funded science education projects. For this, Scientix offers projects the possibility to use the "Scientix online meeting room". Any project included in the Scientix repository can request to schedule an online meeting, webinar, online workshop, etc. for up to 100 participants at once via the form at the bottom of this page.
How to book the room:
- Check if the room is available in the calendar below
- Fill in the form at the bottom of this page. If your project is not in the Scientix portal yet, let us know via scientix (at) eun.org
- Within 2 working days, Scientix will send you a confirmation email and your event will be included in the Calendar.
- You will receive an email with the link to access the meeting room. That email contains the information you must share with the participants. Only in the case of "public" events, this link will also be included in the Calendar and Scientix will help you disseminate the event.
- Scientix will open the session approximately 20 minutes before the meeting. During this time you will be able to enter the room and Scientix will transfer you the role of presenter and host to prepare your session before the rest of participants join.
- Please, if you are the host, don’t leave the meeting till the end of the session. When the host leaves, the meeting closes for everyone and it is not possible to re-open it.
- A representative from the Scientix Team will stay during the first 10 minutes of the session to help with any technical problems, then he/she will leave in order to respect the privacy of the meeting.
- Please note there will be a Welcome Slide from Scientix that must be shown to all participants at the beginning of the meeting.
- In case you are interested in recording the session, press the "Record" button in the Quick Start menu.
- The use of the Scientix Online Meeting Room can be requested by: 1) Any project included in the Scientix portal; 2) The Scientix Ambassadors ; 3) The Scientix National Contact Points.
• The online meeting room technology used is Adobe's Connect Conference tool.
• Adobe Connect requires the Flash plugin. Always keep it and other browser plugins up-to-date to ensure the best and safest experience when using Adobe Connect.
Scientix is not responsible for any issues arising from the use of the Scientix Online Meeting Room.