These networking events for science education projects bring together project coordinators, managers and other representatives, from European and national science education projects, as well as people and organisations involved in STEM education
The aim of these events is at sharing and exchanging experiences from projects, present their work, and to facilitate the creation of new collaboration and partnerships. Each of those events is centred on a specific topic or challenge faced by those projects.
The events are organised in conjunction with other STEM education events (e.g. workshops or conferences). Dates, programmes and other information will be regularly announced on this page, in our newsletters and on our Twitter and Facebook channels.
If you want to suggest a topic, or a venue, for a networking event we would be happy to hear from you. Please contact the Scientix project manager Dr Àgueda Gras-Velázquez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed 27 June 2018, Brussels: 13th Scientix Projects Networking Event on STEM in primary education. Co-organised by Scientix, GFOSS - Open Technologies Alliance, Cell EXPLORES and NUI Galway. (More information)
- Wed 5 September 2018, Athens: 14th Scientix Projects Networking Event on Research into the classroom. Co-organized by Scientix, GFOSS, Jet Propulsion Theatre, EDU-ARTIC, and ERIS (See here to express your interest as co-organizing project/organization, presenter or participant)
- Date/Location (tbc): 15th Scientix Projects Networking Event on Assessment in (STEM) education. Co-organized by Scientix (See here to express your interest as co-organizing project/organization, presenter or participant)
- More coming soon
- Tuesday 5th December 2017, Brussels: 12th Scientix Projects Networking Event on Gender and innovation in STE(A)M education. Co-organized by Scientix, PERFORM and GEDII (More information)
- Friday 18th March 2016, Brussels: 11th Scientix Projects Networking Event on The importance for STEM education of Head of schools associations & Teacher associations" and "Teaching the History of Science nowadays." . (More information)
- Friday 26th February 2016, Brussels: 10th Scientix Projects Networking Event on Introduction of new STEM topics in the curriculum (e.g. Environmental studies, active citizenship, space education, robotics etc.) . (More information)
- Friday 6th November 2015, Brussels: 9th Scientix Projects Networking Event on Experiencing STEM and Digital Skills inside and outside of the classroom in collaboration with I-LINC. (More information)
- Friday 16th October 2015, Brussels: 8th Scientix Projects Networking Event on "Evaluation within projects" in conjunction with the SPW@FCL for teachers event 16 - 18 October 2015. (More information)
- Friday 19 June 2015, Brussels: 7th Scientix Projects Networking Event on "Involving other third parties, organizations and advisers in European projects (who, how, what for)" in conjunction with the SPW@FCL for teachers from friends of Scientix event 19 - 21 June 2015. (More information)
- Friday 8 May 2015, Brussels: 6th Scientix Projects Networking Event on "Cross-curricula activities in projects & whole-school activities involvement" in conjunction with the SPW@FCL for Heads of Schools event 8 - 10 May 2015. More information)
- Friday 24 Apr 2015, London: 5th Scientix Projects Networking Event on "Materials created in projects: hands-on, online portals, papers..." in collaboration with TEMI project and Queen Mary University of London, and in conjunction with the Cycle 3 Teachers' Panel Kick-off 2. More information.
- Thursday 16 Apr 2015, Barcelona: 4th Scientix Projects Networking Event on "Responsible Research and Innovation and STE(A)M" in collaboration with the RRI Tools project, the STEAMBarcelona conference and Fundació la Caixa. More information.
- Friday 20 Feb 2015, Brussels: 3rd Scientix Projects’ Networking Event on "Teachers participation in STEM projects". More information
- 5th September 2014, Brussels: 2nd Scientix Projects Networking event on "Teachers training in European projects and Policy recommendations" More information
- 27 – 29th November 2013, Brussels: 1st Scientix Projects Networking event on "Communication and Dissemination activities" (Macro event organized in collaboration with Proconet, Primas, DESIRE and Web2LLP, in conjunction with the Primas final conference.) Projects that were represented: Scientix, INSTEM, SAILS, ISE, Web2LLP, Proconet, Pathway, Primas, Go-Lab, Global excursion, e-Skills, inGenious, nanOpinion, DESIRE
- Webinar: Get inspired by creativity! 14.06 |
- EDEN Annual Conference 2018 (27th edition) 17.06 › 20.06 | Italy
- 6th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Animation and Computer-Aided Design 18.06 › 19.06 | United Kingdom
- Triseum Pilot webinar: Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits 19.06 |