9th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 9th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 6th of November 2015. This event was organized in collaboration with the I-LINC project and in conjunction with the 9th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab.
With the theme "Experiencing STEM and Digital Skills inside and outside of the classroom" the event brought together 41 representatives from 24 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants)
- Glu-ON + C2020
- RRI Tools
- Sala de Aula do Futuro
- STEM&MAKERS FEST/EXPO TURKEY 2015
- Astro party
- Odysseus II
- EDU CARE Learning by doing
- EU Space Awareness
- Quantum Spin-Off
- The Use of the Cloud-based Learning Environment for STEM Education Development in Ukraine
- Karel - Autonomous Robot for Enhancing Learning
- Petro & Chemistry: Partnership for a Better Life
- All Aboard
- STEM activities of the Conselleria d'Educació, Investigació, Cultura i Esport de la Generalitat Valenciana
- Project for the Initiation to the Research and Innovation at Secondary School
- Weather stations for schools and Sustainable energy management at schools in Europe
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.