8th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 8th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 16th of October 2015. This event was organized in conjunction with the 8th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab.
With the theme "Evaluation within projects" the event brought together 26 representatives from 15 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants)
- Functional thinking in students at elementary education as an approximation to algebraic thinking
- TEMI - Teaching enquiry with mysteries incorporated
- nanotec for schools
- Quantum Spin-Off
- Schools 2.0
- University of Alacant
- Sierpinski Carpet Project
- ESTALMAT (Mathematical Talent)
- Learning math and languages through research and cooperation - MatLan
- PARTNeR Project
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.