7th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 7th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 19th of June 2015. This event was organized in conjunction with the 7th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, special edition friends of Scientix.
With the theme "Involving other third parties, organizations and advisers in European projects (who, how, what for)" the event brought together 28 representatives from 17 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants)
- Presentations: ENGINEER, Mascil, UNAWE, Quantum SpinOff, Societat d'Educació Matemàtica Al-Khwarizmi (SEMCV), Podružnica matematičara Valjevo, Teachers Education Centre in Bialystok, Science Culture Educational Center - Aristotelio, ANISN, University of Burgos, Casa Corpului Didactic Bucuresti, Magma, INCLUDE, SOFTel Università di Napoli Federico II, ICT Macedonia
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.
- Ark of Inquiry Webinar for Teachers in South-eastern Europe on RRI and IBSE (Session 1) 06.09 | Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
- The Euro-Mediterranean and Middle East Summer School for Science Communication (EMME) 2017 10.09 › 15.09 | Italy
- International Conference on Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL 2017) 13.09 › 15.09 | United Kingdom
- Scientix Webinar: The Power of Storytelling 13.09 |