6th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 6th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 8th of May 2015. This event was organized in conjunction with the 6th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, special edition for Heads of School.
With the theme Cross-curricula activities in projects & whole-school activities involvement the event brought together 21 representatives from 15 European and national science education projects and associations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants)
- Presentations: Go-Lab, KiiCS, TTTNET, Youth projects Brussels Science Communication Unit, Fira experimenta, ManuSkills, Make the Link, TEMI, ENGAGE, ICT-MK, SAILS, AEDE (Malta), Quantum Spin-Off, Inspiring Science Education and CESIRE
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.
- Ark of Inquiry Webinar for Teachers in South-eastern Europe on RRI and IBSE (Session 1) 06.09 | Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
- The Euro-Mediterranean and Middle East Summer School for Science Communication (EMME) 2017 10.09 › 15.09 | Italy
- International Conference on Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL 2017) 13.09 › 15.09 | United Kingdom
- Scientix Webinar: The Power of Storytelling 13.09 |