11th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 11th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 18th of March 2016. This event was organized in conjunction with the 11th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab.
With the theme "The importance for STEM education of Head of schools' associations & Teacher associations" and "Teaching the History of Science nowadays" the event brought together 22 representatives from 15 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants, projects and organizations present)
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.
- Book your spot for the Cellular Basis of Life: Current Insights and Tools for Teaching Virtual Learning Lab 24.10 › 06.11 |
- Interested in sustainability? Attend the STEM Alliance, Scientix and Trane Technologies webinar: Decarbonisation of our cities! 03.11 |
- 4th Scientix Conference 18.11 › 19.11 |
- Register for the 4th Scientix Conference! 18.11 › 19.11 |