10th Scientix Projects’ Networking Event
The 10th Scientix Projects' Networking Event took place in Brussels on Friday 26th of February 2016. This event was organized in conjunction with the 10th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab.
With the theme "Introduction of new STEM topics in the curriculum (e.g. Environmental studies, active citizenship, space education, robotics etc.)" the event brought together 33 representatives from 25 European and national science education projects and organizations to disseminate their activities, discuss common issues and start new collaborations.
You can find here:
- The programme (including the list of participants, projects and organizations present)
- Welcome presentation from Scientix
- Scientix ambassadors projects' support initiative
- European Researchers' Night
- Archipelag Matematyki
- Choose for STEM
- D3MOBILE METROLOGY WORLD LEAGUE
- Digital School
- ER4STEM - Educational Robotics for STEM
- e-Skole / eSchools Pilot project
- Lindau Nobel
- RRI Tools
- Sala de Aula do Futuro
- Science in Schools
- Space Awareness
- STEM & MAKERS/FEST EXPO
- Universe Awareness
- Universitat de Valencia
- Warsaw is programming!
The results of the workshop will be published as a Scientix Observatory paper in the coming months.
- HSCI2019: "Innovative Education in Science and Technology" Conference 02.09 › 06.09 | Ukraine
- Scientix National Conference in Italy 09.09 › 10.09 | Italy
- STEM Alliance & Scientix Chat: “Careers and Skills of the Future in the Chemical Industry” 11.09 |