“Exploring Nature-Based Solutions in Your Classroom” MOOC
Organizer: Nature-Based Solutions Pilot Project, Scientix, European Schoolnet Academy
Type of event: massive open online course (MOOC)
Ábhar: STEM Education
Language of event: Béarla
How can you teach your students about ecosystems, sustainability, and biodiversity? Join the Nature-Based Solutions MOOC, starting on 11 January 2021 in the European Schoolnet Academy, and learn how to help your students bring about change and build a greener community.
In “Exploring Nature-Based Solutions in Your Classroom”, participants will:
- Learn what nature-based solutions are
- Get to know a range of resources, tools, and strategies for integrating NBS in your school community
- Explore NBS learning scenarios, created by 15 teachers from 7 different countries and 2 European Schools
- Reflect on their professional practice, and engage with teachers from all over Europe
- Create their NBS learning scenario and review the works of course peers
Find more details and register for the MOOC via the link below!